Like me on Facebook

Friday, March 25, 2011

Dreams

To win the lottery. It would be great, wouldn't it? Even though I know my chances are zero, I love that time between buying my ticket and finding out the numbers.

What would I do if I won? Would I quit my job? Would I tell people right away? What would I do with the money? Travel...house...cars...take care of those I love? I love the fantasy aspect of lottery tickets. I'll continue to buy and maybe, one day, I'll win.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yea what a great dream. I actually dreamt about it the whole way to work today when I heard about it on the radio :) I would pay off my house & bills. Get a new car. Invest it. Quit my job and get on the board of a local charity to help keep me busy when I'm not travelling :)

    ReplyDelete