Like me on Facebook

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday

This is one of my favorite pictures. Unfortunately it wasn't taken by me (but I'm using it anyway). My husband is also a great photographer. He has taken great pictures. If he could get out there more, he would put me to shame.

This is my daughter shortly after she was born. Unfortunately I didn't get to see her for about 2 hours after she was born. Chris went with her to the nursery where she is here. They were performing tests on her because the cord was wrapped around her neck and for other reasons related to me.

Carley never cried. When she was taken out she didn't cry. When they had her here she didn't cry. She was declared fine and I saw her for 5 minutes 2 hours after birth and finally for good 3 hours after.

This picture, for me, has a strong emotion attached to it. I think my favorite part is that you can faintly make out my mom peeking through the window.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment